Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil issued a statement on the incident of the attack on one of the oil sites

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil issued a statement on the incident of the attack on one of the oil sites Empty Oil issued a statement on the incident of the attack on one of the oil sites

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:30 am

Oil issued a statement on the incident of the attack on one of the oil sites

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Oil Ministry on Thursday issued a statement on the incident of the attack on one of the oil sites, while it stressed the necessary measures to detect and prosecute those involved.
    The ministry said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "it strongly condemns the cowardly attack on one of the camps belonging to the Iraqi Drilling Company in Burjisiya, Basra province at dawn today Katyusha rocket, wounding three employees of the company."
    The ministry condemned "this cowardly terrorist act and those behind it, whatever its identity and agendas," noting that "this incident is intended to hit the national economy and oil and gas industry specifically because it represents the cornerstone of the national economy."
    "Measures have been taken to control the security of oil facilities to prevent the recurrence of these cowardly criminal acts and the desperate attempts to damage the oil installations," the statement said. Of iron against every assailant. "
    The ministry warned that "anyone wishing to harm the oil industry or attacking its employees will not escape the grip of the heroic security forces," stressing "its keenness on the safety of all Iraqi and foreign workers by providing safe working conditions and stability required in the fields and oil sites" .
    "This cowardly attack did not affect the flow of production and export operations in oil fields and sites, and will not increase the workers in the oil sector, but steadfastness and determination to move forward to develop the oil industry and increase production and exports and achieve financial revenues in support of the national economy."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:20 am