Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adel Abdul Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and the sacri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adel Abdul Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and the sacri Empty Adel Abdul Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and the sacri

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 3:09 am

[size=30]Adel Abdul Mahdi: Iraq is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and the sacrifices of our people[/size]
    June 20, 2019 8:46 AM Views:
    font size: [size=11][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi on Wednesday received the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah who arrived in Baghdad today at the head of a large ministerial delegation, stressing that Iraq is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and the sacrifices of our people.
    The meeting, which was held in the presence of the two official delegations, dealt with the development of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations and the opportunities for cooperation between the two countries and the activation of the free trade zone. The meeting also discussed the atmosphere of friendship, frankness, understanding and exchange of views on various issues.
    The Prime Minister welcomed the Kuwaiti Amir and his accompanying delegation. "We are honored to welcome you to your country and your brothers. We have extensive ties and we have experienced many difficulties and we have stood together against them and we have won them. This visit is an opportunity to develop bilateral relations for the better. In the future of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations, and praised the positions and wisdom and moderation of the Emir of Kuwait in all circumstances.
    His visit to the State of Kuwait and the fruitful meetings held by the ministers and cooperation files that were discussed and the importance of completing them in Baghdad and activating the cooperation agreements concluded in Kuwait and encourage investments and facilitate the granting of visas and cooperation in economic and trade for the benefit of the two countries.
    "Iraq has faced difficulties but successfully surpassed it and cut off an important stage in strengthening its international standing. Today, it has become a partner in the solutions after it was referred to in the crises, its economy is recovering and the country is witnessing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and security apparatuses and the sacrifices of our people.
    He expressed his thanks and appreciation for the good reception he received and the delegation accompanying him, stressing that his visit today comes after the visit of the Prime Minister of the State of Kuwait and prove the strength of bilateral relations.
    He said: "I want to see Iraq develop and flourish and keen on Iraq as a shield for my country and I wish our relations more development, and that there are many things we agree on and remains of them can be resolved during the talks of the two ministerial delegations and follow-up implementation through the joint committees, praising the Iraqi government's directions and balanced policy and positive use with Area crises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:24 am