Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE HAND FROM THE SUPREME COUNCIL FOR COMBATING CORRUPTION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE HAND FROM THE SUPREME COUNCIL FOR COMBATING CORRUPTION Empty THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE HAND FROM THE SUPREME COUNCIL FOR COMBATING CORRUPTION

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:22 am

THE POSSIBILITY OF WITHDRAWING THE HAND FROM THE SUPREME COUNCIL FOR COMBATING CORRUPTION
    Thursday, 20 June 2019 10:30 am
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center 
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Thursday suggested withdrawing the hand from the Supreme Anti-Corruption Council if it does not work properly to fight corruption and expose the corrupt. 
    "At any moment, the hand can be withdrawn from the Supreme Anti-Corruption Council," committee member Sabah Hassan told NNC. "This is normal if it does not work properly."

He added that "the political blocs are all supportive of the Supreme Council to combat corruption, and so far waiting for the Council results on corruption, or what the usefulness of the division and withdrawal of some regulatory bodies that are under the supervision of the House of Representatives and turned to the executive authority to fight corruption."
    The Supreme Anti-Corruption Council has been subjected to a campaign of discontent after the return of the former governor of Kirkuk, Necmettin Karim, to Arbil, following his release by Interpol, where the Council failed to retrieve him from Interpol as a result of political pressure that led to Iraq's failure to file a conviction against him Interpol to release him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:55 am