Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi agreed with the political blocs to pass the remaining ministries next week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi agreed with the political blocs to pass the remaining ministries next week Empty Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi agreed with the political blocs to pass the remaining ministries next week

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 4:41 pm

Deputy: Abdul-Mahdi agreed with the political blocs to pass the remaining ministries next week

19:50 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP for the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi, on Thursday, that Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]arrived at advanced stages in agreement with the political blocs to pass the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] next week, between the Ministries of Defense and Interior will be selected candidates from the womb of the same ministry.
    Aliawi said in a statement to the information that "Abdul-Mahdi arrived at advanced stages in agreement with the leaders of the political blocs to pass the four remaining ministries of the cabinet through the sessions of the House of Representatives for next week," pointing out that "the political blocs authorized Abdul-Mahdi to choose names tape if Fair and agreed upon. "
    He added that "the ministries of interior and defense will be resolved candidates from the womb of the ministries themselves and will not be given to political figures or partisan," noting that "all political blocs serious in completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as soon as it took a considerable amount of time."
    The MP for the alliance of the fall of Raad al-Mukusi said in a statement to (Information) /, on Thursday, that the parliament will not end its second legislative term without completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the vote on the cab will be during the sessions next week. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:43 am