Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A US senator requires congressional approval to fund any war against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A US senator requires congressional approval to fund any war against Iran Empty A US senator requires congressional approval to fund any war against Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Jun 2019, 3:09 am

A US senator requires congressional approval to fund any war against Iran 9769ABA6-E980-4BFF-9118-83DB7532C7B1
    A US senator requires congressional approval to fund any war against Iran

June 21, 2019 - 9:39 AM 
    Number of readings: 4 ━ Section: خبر سليد - عربي ولولى

Continue
    Senate Democratic Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, after meeting with President Donald Trump after Iran dropped a US drone, said congressional approval was necessary to fund any conflict with Tehran.
    Schumer said in a speech: "Trump has reminded us that the democratic position is that to fund any conflict with Iran, must be approved in Congress. One of the best ways to avoid being dragged into a war that no one wants is for there to be a strong and open debate and Congress must have a real right. "
    "We learned this lesson on the threshold of what happened in Iraq."
    Schumer called on Senate Republicans to "allow a vote to amend the annual defense bill, which prohibits the use of funds for military operations against Iran without the express permission of Congress."
    "Trump said that such conflicts" tend to escalate, "noting that" the president may not fight there, but we are concerned that the administration may get involved in the war. "
    Trump called on congressional leaders from both sides to "the White House to discuss the crisis with Iran after Tehran hit a US drones."
    The Iranian Revolutionary Guard dropped a US drone in the southern coastal province of Hormuzgan on Thursday after violating Iranian airspace.

http://www.steppress.net/?p=11149

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:45 am