Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad governorate announces the launch of a campaign to build 160 schools and rehabilitate 600 oth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Baghdad governorate announces the launch of a campaign to build 160 schools and rehabilitate 600 oth Empty Baghdad governorate announces the launch of a campaign to build 160 schools and rehabilitate 600 oth

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jun 2019, 2:36 am

[size=35][size=35]Baghdad governorate announces the launch of a campaign to build 160 schools and rehabilitate 600 others[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-06-22 08:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Baghdad's assistant governor for services Sabar al-Masari announced on Saturday the launch of a campaign to build and reconstruct 160 school buildings, in addition to resuming suspended educational projects.

Al-Masari said, according to a statement of the province received Alsumaria News copy of it, "It was launched by the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] service plan, our honor for the educational, which includes the construction of 160 schools, 12 - 18 rows, and will be distributed in areas of the center and the parties in order to eliminate double double and triple.

He added that "the work will resume all school projects stalled as a result of the financial crisis and the number of 40 projects," pointing out that "the province of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] completed 10 schools of projects stalled, and will be announced the completion of the rest in the coming days."

Al-Masari also revealed that "a major renovation and rehabilitation campaign will be launched that will include 600 schools, including the implementation of flat-roofing, fences, sanitation, electrical and other works." He added that "this process will focus on the schools located on the outskirts of the capital."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:40 am