Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank: we started the distribution of pensions across Ironing Card

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank: we started the distribution of pensions across Ironing Card Empty Rasheed Bank: we started the distribution of pensions across Ironing Card

Post by Rocky Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Rasheed Bank: we started the distribution of pensions across Ironing Card

April 6, 2014

((Eighth day))

Rasheed Bank today began distribution of pensions across the smart card (Ironing Card).

A source at the bank that "after getting approvals has been disbursed pensions through the smart card (Ironing Card) in order to review all retired bank branches to receive their salaries."

He added that "there is a pause in the payment of salaries earned across this card in the past few days has been to avoid the defect to be drained again."

It is noted that the Rasheed Bank stopped a few days before the payment of pensions by the smart card (Ironing Card) to the presence of a technical glitch in the card exchange (ST)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm