Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Health is committed to supporting Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

world - World Health is committed to supporting Iraq Empty World Health is committed to supporting Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jun 2019, 3:16 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]World Health is committed to supporting Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The World Health Organization (WHO) on Sunday expressed its commitment to support Iraq for children to have all the necessary, safe and necessary vaccines for a healthy life.
    [size=45]"For several decades, WHO has been keen to support the Iraqi government in several areas of health, immunization of children through routine vaccines and supplementary immunization days targeting vaccine-preventable diseases such as poliomyelitis, measles and others," the WHO said in a statement.[/size]
    [size=45]"This support contributed to the declaration of Iraq as a polio-free country in 2015, an achievement that should be preserved, and the World Health Organization (WHO) is committed to ensuring that this situation remains as it is and to preserve it."[/size]

[size=45]"Child health is a top priority for WHO and its partners," said Adham Ismail, WHO Country Representative for Iraq. In January 2016, the Iraqi Ministry of Health alone decided to switch from the use of Pentavalent vaccines to hexavalent vaccines. However, the ministry decided to revert to the use of five-valence vaccines after conducting internal audits and technical analyzes based on considerations of effectiveness and cost, a decision welcomed by the World Health Organization. "[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:13 am