Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Beijing-Washington trade talks ahead of Trump Wuxi meeting

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Beijing-Washington trade talks ahead of Trump Wuxi meeting Empty Beijing-Washington trade talks ahead of Trump Wuxi meeting

Post by rocky on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 2:46 am

International   25/06/2019  26
Beijing-Washington trade talks ahead of Trump Wuxi meeting 1025602829
[size=30]+[/size]
[size=30]=[/size]
[size=30]-[/size]

- Senior US and Chinese trade negotiators held telephone talks in preparation for a scheduled meeting between Presidents Xi Jinping and Donald Trump at the Group of 20 summit this week in Japan.
Chinese Vice Premier Liu met Monday with US Trade Representative Robert Laitheiser and Treasury Secretary Stephen Menuchin, where "views were exchanged on economic and trade issues," Xinhua news agency said.
The agency said that the communication was "at the request of the American side", and officials agreed after the follow-up contacts.
According to a US official, the meeting between Trump and Xi will take place on Saturday, on the second day of the "XX" summit hosted by Osaka, Japan.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/82683

Current date/time is Wed 11 Dec 2019, 10:41 am