Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: There is no longer any justification for any lack of work, especially on the security level

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: There is no longer any justification for any lack of work, especially on the security level Empty Deputy: There is no longer any justification for any lack of work, especially on the security level

Post by rocky on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 2:48 am

Deputy: There is no longer any justification for any lack of work, especially on the security level
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  25/06/2019  38
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the House of Representatives for Baghdad, Aras Habib Karim, said Tuesday that there is no longer any justification for any shortcomings in the work, especially in the security level after the passage of three of the ministries out of four vacant.
Habib stressed in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper, "Kalamgash Press," on the "importance of starting the implementation of the vocabulary of the government program, especially as we were late in completing the cab."
Habib added that "regardless of the justification, what has happened has eaten away from the state as an institution and the removal of the government as a program to be implemented according to its timing; there is no justification for any deficiency in any field of work, especially on the security level; We are still facing many challenges. "
"With the completion of voting on the candidate of education in a matter of days, the integration between the legislative and governmental institutions will be important in the implementation of the promises and pledges we made to the people."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 23 Sep 2019, 6:19 am