Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi coalition defends candidate for education: For the first time the parliament votes objecti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Halabousi coalition defends candidate for education: For the first time the parliament votes objecti Empty Halabousi coalition defends candidate for education: For the first time the parliament votes objecti

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2019, 6:30 am

Halabousi coalition defends candidate for education: For the first time the parliament votes objectively

12:25 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - A 
    deputy of the coalition of forces headed by Mohamed Halbusi, on Tuesday, rejected the parliament to pass the candidate of the Arab project bloc of the Ministry of Education, considering that the House of Representatives votes for the first time objectively. 
    "The House of Representatives votes for the first time objectively by refusing to grant confidence to the candidate of education Safana Hamdani, who does not have any qualification, even the minimum to lead the most important ministry of sovereignty," MP Zitoun al-Dulaimi said in a statement. 
    Al-Dulaimi added that "Al-Hamdani's nomination was moody and did not reflect a full sense of national responsibility." 
    "The alternative candidate will be sent today or tomorrow to the House of Representatives and will be put to the vote next Thursday," he said, asking Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to "check the curriculum vitae and administrative efficiency of the alternative candidate if he wants to complete the ministerial portfolios." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:09 am