Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote Empty Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2019, 3:12 pm

Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote

11:02 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The parliamentary legal committee revealed on Tuesday that there are more than 15 international agreements ready to vote in the next few days in parliament, indicating that the laws of the Federal Court and the local elections are the most prominent laws that will pass soon. 
    "The government has sent 15 international agreements to the parliament, including security, economic and cooperative, and all are ready to vote," Hussein al-Aqabi, a member of the committee, said in a statement. 
    "The political differences and the concern of the House of Representatives on political issues contributed to reducing the number of legislation passed in the current legislative session." 
    "The dozens of laws have been read once or twice, notably the law of the Federal Court, the media and communications, the Ministry of Communications and the Integrity Commission and others, all of which are very important for the work of the government." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    chouchou
    chouchou

Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote Empty Re: Fifteen important international agreements are ready to vote

Post by chouchou Wed 26 Jun 2019, 2:19 am

International agreements, I would like to know which ones are for economic ?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:59 am