Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Aboudi: We will give "Abdul Mahdi" a month or two to resolve grades and private bodies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Aboudi: We will give "Abdul Mahdi" a month or two to resolve grades and private bodies Empty Aboudi: We will give "Abdul Mahdi" a month or two to resolve grades and private bodies

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jun 2019, 3:15 pm

Aboudi: We will give "Abdul Mahdi" a month or two to resolve grades and private bodies

22:59 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the MP for the bloc of Sadiqon, Naim Aboudi, Tuesday, that the Prime Minister will get a month or two for the purpose of ending the file grades and private bodies.
    "The faithful will vote for the prime minister's candidates and help him to complete the cab, as the next Thursday will witness the completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " Aboudi said in a televised statement .
    "The ten days of the chest are to move the stalemate, which stopped the completion of the cab," he said.
    He stressed the need to "distribute general managers and special grades according to technocrats and professional," noting that "the general managers who voted on them today did not come to the agreement blocks."
    "There is no agreement or meeting on the sharing of special grades or directors-general," he said, without ruling that the prime minister would be able to complete special grades before June 30. "
    He pointed out that "the Prime Minister will get a month or two to resolve grades and private bodies, as the special grades will be determined in accordance with efficiency and not party sharing." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:28 am