Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after Empty Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after

Post by rocky on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 3:16 pm

Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after

20:32 - 25/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Tuesday, that he will submit a candidate for the Ministry of Education tomorrow or after.
"The candidate of the Ministry of Education will be presented to parliament on Wednesday or after," Abdul Mahdi said at his weekly press conference.
This comes after the rejection of the parliament candidate for the post of Minister of Education Safana Hamdani, where the Prime Minister in his letter to parliament that the candidate who is rejected will provide an alternative for him in a period not exceeding three days. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after

Post by mochasmom on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 4:21 pm

Will this be the first time the govt has been completed since we started this ride?
Lobo
Lobo

Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after Empty Re: Abdul Mahdi: I will nominate the Ministry of Education candidate tomorrow or after

Post by Lobo on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 4:48 pm

I think so, I don't remember a complete GOI before - they are really taking this to the last minute - get it done Mahdi, you will be a hero in Iraq.

laugh laugh laugh
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 8:08 pm

Maybe but their government was supposed to be completed months ago. They're always dragging their ass
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 1:16 am

The govt may be formed within a couple of weeks or maybe months

But dont get your hopes to high that they will revalue their currency the day after

History tells us this will be a long story (unfortunately) and my personal belief is that IT will not be an overnight event 

But I could be wrong (and I hope I am) (but I dont Think so) LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2019, 1:58 am