Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Petroleum Institute: Crude stocks fell 7.5 million barrels last week exceeded expectations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Petroleum Institute: Crude stocks fell 7.5 million barrels last week exceeded expectations Empty US Petroleum Institute: Crude stocks fell 7.5 million barrels last week exceeded expectations

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jun 2019, 2:37 am

US Petroleum Institute: Crude stocks fell 7.5 million barrels last week exceeded expectations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The US Petroleum Institute data showed that US crude oil stocks fell last week, while gasoline stocks fell and distillate stocks rose.
    Crude stocks fell 7.5 million barrels in the week ending June 21 to 474.5 million barrels, while analysts expected a 2.5 million barrel drop.
    The Petroleum Institute said crude stocks at the delivery point in Kashing, Oklahoma fell 1.3 million barrels.
    Gasoline inventories fell 3.2 million barrels, compared to analysts' forecasts in a Reuters poll of 288,000 barrels.
    According to the Petroleum Institute, distillate stocks, including diesel and heating oil, rose by 155,000 barrels, compared to expectations of 522,000 barrels.
    US crude imports last week fell 740,000 bpd to 6.9 million bpd.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:11 am