Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Last warning from Trump: I will erase Iran in the event of "anything American"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Last warning from Trump: I will erase Iran in the event of "anything American" Empty Last warning from Trump: I will erase Iran in the event of "anything American"

Post by rocky on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 6:47 am

26/06/2019  160
Last warning from Trump: I will erase Iran in the event of "anything American" Trump-iran21-06-2019

US President Donald Trump has threatened Iran with a "sweeping" response if any strike against "anything American" is criticized, criticizing Tehran's statement of recent US sanctions.
"Iran's very insensitive and insulting statement, released today, only shows that they do not understand reality," Trump wrote on his Twitter page. Any attack from Iran on anything American will meet with a strong and overwhelming force. In some areas sweeping means erasure. "
Iran has said earlier that new US sanctions have aborted any diplomacy, describing the White House's actions as "mentally retarded."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/82983

Current date/time is Tue 15 Oct 2019, 5:04 am