Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the  Empty Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 6:37 am

[size=36]Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the Budget and Planning Committee in Baghdad[/size]

Political | 02:20 - 29/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    Parliament Speaker Mohamed Halaboussi on Saturday called on Asian parliamentarians to attend a meeting of the budget and planning committee in Baghdad. 
    "I am pleased to invite your esteemed parliament and the members of Parliament who presided over it to attend the meeting of the Standing Committee of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, which will be held for the period from 3 to 5 September 2019 in Baghdad - the Republic of Iraq," said Halboussi. 
    He added: "The Iraqi Council of Representatives as the host parliament of the meeting will prepare all the special procedures and requirements for the success of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad and what manages and the place of the Parliamentary Assembly." 
    "Halabousi," the aspiration to receive members of the parliamentary delegation in Baghdad, and accept my legal name. "Ended 29 / a 43

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the  Empty Halabousi invites Asian parliamentarians to attend budget and planning committee meeting

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 7:25 am

[size=35][size=35]Halabousi invites Asian parliamentarians to attend budget and planning committee meeting[/size]

Policy

2019-06-29 07:22

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]President of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halaboussi on Saturday, invited an official invitation of members of Asian parliaments to attend the meeting of the Budget and Planning Committee in Baghdad.

"I am pleased to invite your esteemed parliament and the members of Parliament who have presided over it to attend the meeting of the Standing Committee of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, which will be held for the period from 3 to 5 September 2019 in Baghdad - the Republic of Iraq," Halboussi said.

"The House of Representatives of Iraq will be given as the host parliament for the meeting to prepare all the special procedures and requirements for the success of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad and the running and place of the Parliamentary Assembly," he said.

[/size]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning - Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the  Empty Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jun 2019, 7:37 am

Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the 
    The speaker of the parliament, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , on Saturday, invited an official members of the Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the Budget and Planning Committee in Baghdad.
    "I am pleased to invite your esteemed Parliament and the members of Parliament who presided over it to attend the meeting of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning of the Association of Parliaments of Asia, which will be held from 3 to 5 September 2019 in Baghdad - the Republic of Iraq," Halaboussi said.
    He added: "The Iraqi Council of Representatives as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] meeting will prepare all the special procedures and requirements for the success of the Standing Committee for Budget and Planning of the Asian Parliamentary Assembly in Baghdad and what manages and the place of the Parliamentary Assembly." 
    "I look forward to welcoming the members of the parliamentary delegation in Baghdad and accept my legal name," he said.

Sponsored content

Planning - Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the  Empty Re: Halabousi sends an official invitation to members of Asian Parliaments to attend the meeting of the

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:49 am