Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suron: Budget amendment will include taking a pledge from Abdul Mahdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Suron: Budget amendment will include taking a pledge from Abdul Mahdi   Empty Suron: Budget amendment will include taking a pledge from Abdul Mahdi

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jul 2019, 2:30 pm

Suron: Budget amendment will include taking a pledge from Abdul Mahdi  

14:34 - 01/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy MP for the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi, Monday, pass the amendment of the budget law and special special grades to end during tomorrow's session, noting that the amendment of the budget includes taking a pledge from Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] resolve the positions of proxy by the date.
    "The House of Representatives is determined to pass the amendment of the budget law during tomorrow's meeting after the agreement of the political blocs to give the government the required period."
    He added that "granting the government a new opportunity to end the file of the degrees of the Agency will be the last and does not include any amendment to the future," noting that "failure to resolve private positions by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a negative point against his government."
    "The amendment of the budget law and the grades will include the taking of a pledge by the Prime Minister to resolve the file within the deadline of October 1." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm