Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minorities call Abdul Mahdi to inform them about the mechanisms of distribution of grades: We will a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul - Minorities call Abdul Mahdi to inform them about the mechanisms of distribution of grades: We will a Empty Minorities call Abdul Mahdi to inform them about the mechanisms of distribution of grades: We will a

Post by Rocky Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 16:33

Minorities call Abdul Mahdi to inform them about the mechanisms of distribution of grades: We will accept the Director General!

11:21 - 01/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Called the head of the Yazidi bloc in the House of Representatives Saeb Khaddar, Monday, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to inform the minorities in the House of Representatives on the mechanism of the distribution of special grades, confirming that it will accept the post of Director General to feel that they are within the circle of political decision.
    Khaddar said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "political quotas have resulted in the marginalization of others and their exclusion from decision-making by the government," noting that "all minorities accept even a general director so that they feel within the circle of political decision."
    "He added that" the blocks aimed at the ball in the court of government and government aimed at the ball in the stadiums political blocs on the sharing of special grades, "calling on Abdul Mahdi to" inform minorities in the House of Representatives on the mechanism of the distribution of special grades. "Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 12:32