Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

US political analyst: Saudi Arabia is a small group of people who can not create their own army

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saudi - US political analyst: Saudi Arabia is a small group of people who can not create their own army Empty US political analyst: Saudi Arabia is a small group of people who can not create their own army

Post by rocky on Tue 02 Jul 2019, 6:14 am

US political analyst: Saudi Arabia is a small group of people who can not create their own army

19:40 - 01/07/2019

Saudi - US political analyst: Saudi Arabia is a small group of people who can not create their own army %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-2
Information / Translation ...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia is unable to own its own army because the Saudis are a small group of people and can not form an army, the US political analyst and the author of the Kulturecher, Michael Jones, said on Monday.
"Why does Saudi Arabia employ minors from Sudan to fight for it?" Jones was quoted as saying by Press TV in a report translated by the Associated Press. The answer is that you do not have enough people. "
"The Saudis are basically a small group of people who live in a country with a lot of oil and can not create their own army," he said.
"You can see this as a recipe for failure. Even the most expensive weapons in the world will not work if you do not have soldiers to run them," he said. "If you have kids like the Saudis sent by the Saudis to the fighting, it is a sign that there is no victory in the war."
The report noted that "600 Sudanese fighters were transferred a month ago from the airport in Nyala in southwestern Sudan to Yemen  , and it seems that all the Sudanese fighters come from almost the poverty-stricken Darfur region and the fighting, where about 300,000 people were killed and displaced 1.2 million people during dozens Years of conflict due to the decline of arable land and other scarce resources. "
Saudi Arabia's aggression on Yemen  has killed 60,000 civilians since January 2016 and devastated the country's infrastructure, with hospitals, schools and factories in ruins. The United Nations says more than 24 million Yemenis are in desperate need of humanitarian aid, including 10 million suffering from severe levels of hunger. Ending / 25 z.

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:56 pm