Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will the government continue to hand over salaries to those running the agency?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Will the government continue to hand over salaries to those running the agency? Empty Will the government continue to hand over salaries to those running the agency?

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:31 am

Will the government continue to hand over salaries to those running the agency?

09:16 - 03/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Ali al-Baidairi said on Wednesday that the government is obliged to stop the granting of salaries to those who run positions in the proxy according to the budget law, pointing out that the ministers can assign agents of general managers to manage positions until the selection of managers.
    "The House of Representatives must vote on the paragraph on the suspension of the salaries of the owners of the positions administered by proxy after the date of 30 June to set the date for the termination of their work and replace them with an acquittal," al-Badairi said in a statement.
    "The prime minister has the authority to direct the ministers to appoint agents of general managers in their departments to fill the positions of managers until the arrival of the original figures for these positions."
    "The salaries of agents must be stopped according to the budget law, but it may continue in the event of an amendment to this law in order to continue to grant them the salaries they enjoy before June 30 last." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am