Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament sets date for its next session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

session - Parliament sets date for its next session Empty Parliament sets date for its next session

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Parliament sets date for its next session

20:27 - 03/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP for the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi, Wednesday, that the House of Representatives will hold its meeting on Saturday, the thirteenth of this month, while likely to pass the candidate of the Ministry of Education through the session.
    "The House will hold its next session on Saturday, the thirteenth of this month," he said, adding that "the meeting will include the second reading of the law of the Iraqi Olympic Committee, as well as reading a number of important bills."
    He added that "the meeting may be offered by the candidate of the Ministry of Education to vote in the event of Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] his biography of the parliament that it is confined to it only," noting that "the House of Representatives will hold eight sessions during the extension of the legislative term before going to the legislative holiday."
    The House of Representatives last week raised its regular session to another notice after reading a number of projects and laws and voting on the other. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:47 am