Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Houthis: Iraq has nothing to do with the attack on Saudi Arabia and there is an attempt to involve h

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saudi - Houthis: Iraq has nothing to do with the attack on Saudi Arabia and there is an attempt to involve h Empty Houthis: Iraq has nothing to do with the attack on Saudi Arabia and there is an attempt to involve h

Post by rocky on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 2:50 am

Houthis: Iraq has nothing to do with the attack on Saudi Arabia and there is an attempt to involve him

10:24 - 06/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
Denied the group Ansar Allah "Houthis", the news that talked about the launch of the plane march that attacked Saudi sites from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , while warned of a US-Saudi attempt to involve [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  order to attack him.
"There is no truth to accuse [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  being behind the attack of the plane that targeted the Saudi sites and we carried out the operation," said a member of the political bureau of the movement Mohammed al-Bekhiti , noting "any operation we recognize and do not deny."
He added that "these accusations are an attempt to involve [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ," calling for the need to " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ready to defend itself because the countries of aggression (America, Saudi Arabia, the UAE) will attack all the axis of resistance, including [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Dec 2019, 11:49 pm