Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: We allocated 60 billion dinars to the city of Babylon after being listed on the W

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance - Finance Committee: We allocated 60 billion dinars to the city of Babylon after being listed on the W Empty Finance Committee: We allocated 60 billion dinars to the city of Babylon after being listed on the W

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:18 am

[size=30]Finance Committee: We allocated 60 billion dinars to the city of Babylon after being listed on the World Heritage List[/size]
    July 6, 2019 9:07 AM Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

A member of the Finance Committee MP Sadiq Meddul Al-Sultani participating in the voting session on the inclusion of the city of Babylon archaeological, on Friday, that the federal government and local challenges to the advancement of the city of Babylon service and strategic as it is now a diplomatic passport for tourists.

"The inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List is more than a positive sign towards providing international cover and protection for antiquities and preventing any future manipulation of the city," Al-Sultani said in an interview with the Iraqi news agency INA. "The city receives a number of aid, grants and projects. International organizations and institutions of heritage sites, providing international economic support ".

He pointed out that "the entry of the city of Babylon archaeological heritage list will be subject to inspection and periodic monitoring in accordance with the schedule of follow-up and monitoring and evaluation of what will force the government to take care and commitment in order to keep it on the list." He added that "the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives and I am a member, we allocated 60 billion dinars for 2019, And in the next five doors will be 200 billion and in coordination with the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities and the federal government. "He added that" the local government to find the necessary and appropriate plans for the establishment of strategic projects and important and effective, which attracts the tourist and provide services from all over the world "Noting that" Babylon will have its own weight in its economic activity and employment of manpower. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm