Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sijeri warns of corruption deal on "parliamentary integrity" and calls for reference to intervene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Al-Sijeri warns of corruption deal on "parliamentary integrity" and calls for reference to intervene Empty Al-Sijeri warns of corruption deal on "parliamentary integrity" and calls for reference to intervene

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Jul 2019, 5:36 pm

Al-Sijeri warns of corruption deal on "parliamentary integrity" and calls for reference to intervene

20:44 - 08/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee Ali al-Sijeri said on Monday that there is a corruption mafia promoting the re-election of the head of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee and selling it to two predecessors, calling on the religious authority to intervene and support those who are exposed and stand against corruption.
    Al-Saghri revealed in a statement received by the media that the names of the corruption mafia are promoting the re-election of the head of the committee and selling it to a corrupt party in accordance with a deal worth millions of dollars in order to keep us away from its head, even though we obtained a majority of votes in an electoral atmosphere dominated by democratic atmosphere and freedom of choice. Who hit these corrupt people when we won, hoping that they would escape punishment for their open corruption if their suspicious deal had been committed. "
    "I call upon the religious authority and the sons of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to support the deputies and personalities who are working to uncover the corrupt and the corrupt and prevent the passage of their deals, which would continue the series of corruption and the signing of deals and stealing the people's money by imposing their will on all joints and regulatory bodies that are concerned with fighting their plans and not promote Iraq wounded and recover Rights of his children ".
    He explained that "the corruption mafia held meetings and secret meetings in an attempt to re-election of the Presidency of the Commission on Integrity Parliamentary in the largest deal to buy them."
    He threatened to "reveal the names of those involved and those who do not want to activate the role of integrity and supervisory committees in the detection of corruption and corrupt and involved in corruption deals and if this deal is addressed to our people and to the wise reference that the parliament read peace be upon him the last hope of the honorable and the national in the last and last regulatory body, Corruption and that will be the main supporter of the legitimacy of corruption in all joints of the state. " End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 am