Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.




Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019


Deputy explains the fact that the Interior accused of corruption in the contract of cars, "Mitsubish

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 176519
Thanked : 11456
Join date : 2012-12-21

Deputy - Deputy explains the fact that the Interior accused of corruption in the contract of cars, "Mitsubish Empty Deputy explains the fact that the Interior accused of corruption in the contract of cars, "Mitsubish

Post by rocky on Tue 09 Jul 2019, 1:18 am


Deputy explains the fact that the Interior accused of corruption in the contract of cars, "Mitsubishi"

08:50 - 09/07/2019



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
Between the MP for the current wisdom opponent Jassim al-Bekhati, Tuesday, that the owner of the company Mistobishi confirmed that the value of one car in accordance with the contract concluded with the Ministry of the Interior amounted to 35 thousand dollars, after it was 29 thousand dollars per car, pointing out that the price of the car became 35 thousand dollars after To agree to pay the amount five years after the signing of the contract.
"The contract with the Ministry of Interior confirms that the price of the car reached 29 thousand dollars, and after the agreement on the contract, the Interior Ministry decided to inform the contracting authority that it could not pay these amounts," he said, adding that "there are negotiations Which was carried out on changes in the contract between the Interior and Mitsubishi Corporation, was changed the amount from 29 thousand dollars to 35 cars, provided that the full payment after five years of signing it.
He added that "the owner of a Mitsubishi company confirmed all the details mentioned above on the contract with the Ministry of Interior, where the contract to import six thousand cars to the Ministry of the Interior, and reached more than four thousand and waiting for other meals according to the contract."
"The majority of government contracts are corrupt," he said. "There are a lot of vague things in the contracts, especially that the projects that are implemented 90 percent of them and pay their money, the remaining 10 percent added to additional paragraphs covered agreements involving corruption."Ending / 25 n


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Current date/time is Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:50 pm