Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq plans to reduce the export of oil from the fields of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

plans - Iraq plans to reduce the export of oil from the fields of Basra Empty Iraq plans to reduce the export of oil from the fields of Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 2:08 am

Iraq plans to reduce the export of oil from the fields of Basra

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09:29 - 10/07/20190

Oil
    The
    Basra Oil Company confirmed on Wednesday that the export of crude through ports is still at its stated rates of 3 million and 400 thousand barrels currently, while expected to reduce this rate in the coming days according to the assessment of the oil market and support prices.
    "The rate of export of crude oil is 3 million and 400 thousand barrels per day from the ports of the north of the Arabian Gulf in July 2019," said the director general of the Basra Petroleum Company, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar said in a statement to the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" "Directives of the Minister of Oil Thamir Ghadhban provides stability of export rate announced in support of OPEC decisions to maintain prices."
    "The Ministry of Oil is in the process of taking a decision to reduce the export rate from the fields of southern Basra during the middle of this month at an undisclosed rate," adding that "this is subject to the results of monitoring the global oil market to support the economies of the countries producing crude oil and the global economy."
    He denied Abdul-Jabbar, "the news of the existence of differences with Exxon Mobil company at the moment," noting that "the ministry is continuing negotiations to develop the West Qurna field according to current and future production levels." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:34 am