Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Fouad Hussein broke the law by borrowing 200 million dollars from the World B

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Fouad Hussein broke the law by borrowing 200 million dollars from the World B Empty Parliamentary Finance: Fouad Hussein broke the law by borrowing 200 million dollars from the World B

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:19 am

Parliamentary Finance: Fouad Hussein broke the law by borrowing 200 million dollars from the World Bank

19:40 - 09/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Tuesday, that Finance Minister Fouad Hussein broke the law after borrowing 200 million dollars from the World Bank, while indicated that the federal budget law of 2019 included in its paragraphs not to resort to external borrowing to reduce external debt.
    "The House of Representatives will be hosted by Finance Minister Fuad Hussein in the presence of the representative of the government during the coming sessions to guide the parliamentary questions on his resort to external borrowing," said a member of the Committee Haneen al-Qaddu said in a statement. The World Bank".
    He added that "these funds will be a big burden on the government because the financial benefits are large and this harm to the Iraqi economy," noting that "the Minister of Finance is not forced to resort to external borrowing and could resort to internal borrowing."
    He pointed out that "the federal budget law of 2019 guaranteed to oblige the government not to go towards external borrowing to reduce the external debt of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    The MP for the coalition of construction high Nassif, on Monday, its intention to open the file borrowing Finance Minister Fouad Hussein $ 200 million from the World Bank during today's session, indicating that the budget this year provided for no external borrowing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am