Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Congress announces the accession of two deputies to his parliamentary bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - National Congress announces the accession of two deputies to his parliamentary bloc Empty National Congress announces the accession of two deputies to his parliamentary bloc

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 3:42 am

National Congress announces the accession of two deputies to his parliamentary bloc
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  10/07/2019  7
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

The Iraqi National Congress Party announced on Wednesday the accession of two deputies to his parliamentary bloc, stressing the ongoing talks and exchanges aimed at forming a parliamentary bloc influential and cohesive. 
    The leader of the party, Mohammed al-Moussawi, said in a statement received by "Kilgamesh Press" a copy of it, that "both (MP Hussein al-Fayez), the province of Dhi Qar and (deputy revolution Hilfi), the province of Basra have joined the parliamentary bloc of the party, That "the talks and exchanges continue with the aim of forming a parliamentary bloc influential and cohesive that will represent the aspirations and positions of the Iraqi street is a real representation." 
    Moussawi added that "the first legislative year of the fourth session of the House of Representatives has seen the success of the National Congress bloc in attracting a number of parliamentary forces and figures, which will have a significant impact on the success of the parliamentary program of the bloc in general."
    He pointed out that "the National Congress bloc will begin to receive all citizens, as part of its parliamentary duty, through official offices announced soon, reducing the gap between citizens and responsible authorities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:40 am