Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Following the scandal of the peasant .. Detecting the start of "special operations" to pursue "Washi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Following the scandal of the peasant .. Detecting the start of "special operations" to pursue "Washi Empty Following the scandal of the peasant .. Detecting the start of "special operations" to pursue "Washi

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:29 am

Following the scandal of the peasant .. Detecting the start of "special operations" to pursue "Washington agents" in Iraq

13:15 - 10/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    The Iranian newspaper "Jomhuri Islami" revealed on Wednesday the start of "special operations" to pursue Washington agents in various institutions following the scandal involving the commander of Anbar operations Mahmoud al-Falahi to communicate with US intelligence. 
    The newspaper said in a report and his follower, "Information", that "the last US espionage in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to pour oil more on the flames of public resentment in the Iraqi street against US intervention in this country." 
    The paper called for "the demand of the factions of Asaib Ahl al-Haq to close the US embassy in Baghdad and the withdrawal of US troops from Iraqi territory." 
    The paper pointed out that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] parliamentary forums have pointed to the start of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the security forces to special operations to prosecute Washington agents in various institutions, after the scandal involving the commander of Anbar operations in the spy operations for the CIA. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm