Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SHOWS "FORMS" IN THE 100 SALARIES AND THE LOAN OF 50 MILLION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SHOWS "FORMS" IN THE 100 SALARIES AND THE LOAN OF 50 MILLION Empty PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SHOWS "FORMS" IN THE 100 SALARIES AND THE LOAN OF 50 MILLION

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:56 am

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE SHOWS "FORMS" IN THE 100 SALARIES AND THE LOAN OF 50 MILLION
    Wednesday, 10 July 2019 2:49 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center / NNC
    The Finance Committee of the parliament on Wednesday that the financial loans launched by government banks on the advances of 100 salaries for employees and 50 million for citizens to build housing units, including the benefits of financial "legal problems."
    Committee member Ahmed Hama told the National Expert Center (NNC) that "the issue of interest on the loans of 100 salaries for employees and 50 million for citizens to buy housing units in it is a form of jurisprudence and legitimacy."
    He added that "in terms of economic conditions and Iraq and the livelihood of staff is very high interest rates and adversely affect the future income per capita and income of employees in economic terms."
    He explained that "the instability of the financial and economic situation leads to concern in the market, and therefore the Finance Committee proposed to reduce the benefits of banking to encourage citizens, and on the other hand a window is opened in all banks so that all citizens can benefit from obtaining a bank loan with reasonable benefits. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:47 am