Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

FATAH REFUSES TO INTEGRATE THE ARMY CROWD AND CRITICIZES THE LATEST DICTATORIAL ORDER OF ABDUL MAHDI

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

FATAH REFUSES TO INTEGRATE THE ARMY CROWD AND CRITICIZES THE LATEST DICTATORIAL ORDER OF ABDUL MAHDI Empty FATAH REFUSES TO INTEGRATE THE ARMY CROWD AND CRITICIZES THE LATEST DICTATORIAL ORDER OF ABDUL MAHDI

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:58 am

FATAH REFUSES TO INTEGRATE THE ARMY CROWD AND CRITICIZES THE LATEST DICTATORIAL ORDER OF ABDUL MAHDI
    Wednesday, 10 July 2019 2:56 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    A member of the Fatah alliance Nasser Turki said on Wednesday that his coalition refuses to merge the popular crowd with the security forces, noting that Abdul Mahdi's decision on merging the crowd with the army will weaken the two sides. 
    "The integration of the crowd with the army is a weakening of the army and the crowd," Turki told the National News Center (NRC). "The Iraqi army must take in its progressive professional institutions in terms of staff, officers, military ranks and many professional issues that they have studied in military colleges and academies, .

"As for the popular mobilization, it can be an organ belonging to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and under the command of the prime minister, which is an anti-terrorist organization in number and number," he added.
    "When the crowd is a private device controlled by the prime minister, there is a priority in its courses and a lot of supervision by security experts in military training, through which this force is a special force that will not be controlled by anyone or anyone," Turki said.
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi recently issued a decree ordering the inclusion of all popular factions in the Iraqi armed forces, closing down their headquarters both inside and outside cities and cutting off any association with any political organization. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:15 am