Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-NASR COALITION ADOPTS THE PRINCIPLE OF "REFLECTIVE MIRROR" TO CORRECT THE COURSE OF THE GOVERNMEN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-NASR COALITION ADOPTS THE PRINCIPLE OF "REFLECTIVE MIRROR" TO CORRECT THE COURSE OF THE GOVERNMEN Empty AL-NASR COALITION ADOPTS THE PRINCIPLE OF "REFLECTIVE MIRROR" TO CORRECT THE COURSE OF THE GOVERNMEN

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 6:59 am

AL-NASR COALITION ADOPTS THE PRINCIPLE OF "REFLECTIVE MIRROR" TO CORRECT THE COURSE OF THE GOVERNMENT
    Wednesday, 10 July 2019 12:17 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    Said MP for the coalition of victory, Faleh Abdel Hassan, on Wednesday, that I wrote is still supportive of the government did not withdraw from the political process, and the existence of some political blocs within the House of Representatives, which plans to devote quotas in the amendment of the federal budget paragraph sent by the government to parliament. 
    Abdul Hassan told the National News Center (NNC) that "a positive opposition must be distinguished between constructive withdrawal and political science." "Going to constructive constructive opposition does not mean withdrawing from the political process," he said.

He added that "there must be an opposition within the House of Representatives to correct the path so that the reflective mirror of the government in the evaluation of the positive and correct the course of negatives existing by the government and the fairness of citizens and support."
    "What is called in the positive opposition is not accurate and the opposition aspires to reach the helm of all regimes and parliaments," Abdel Hassan said.
    "The victory alliance did not take a formal decision to go to the opposition and we are still supportive of the government and as the government is still within the approach and framework of professional and national goals of our main goal is to correct the course and correct the compass of the functioning of the government."
    Abdel-Hassan said that "the victory coalition did not vote on the paragraph to amend the federal budget sent by the government to parliament because of the presence of some political blocs that plan to devote quotas and the failure of the government and the implementation of programs after the vote on the budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:31 am