Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

REVEALED "ESPIONAGE" TO SOME OF THE IRAQI MILITARY LEADERS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

REVEALED "ESPIONAGE" TO SOME OF THE IRAQI MILITARY LEADERS Empty REVEALED "ESPIONAGE" TO SOME OF THE IRAQI MILITARY LEADERS

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2019, 7:01 am

REVEALED "ESPIONAGE" TO SOME OF THE IRAQI MILITARY LEADERS
    Wednesday, 10 July 2019 11:00 am
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / National Information Center (NNC)
    A member of the Committee on Security and Defense Representative Hassan Salem, on Wednesday, information about espionage and belonging to some military leaders of the British and American embassies.
    Salem said to the NRC that "there are operations belonging to many of the security leaders to Britain and America," noting that "these military leaders travel to Britain and America and meet with personalities from embassies in London and Washington and this disrupts the military establishment."
    He added that "the issue of espionage by the commander of Anbar operations, Major General Mahmoud al-Falahi very dangerous and caused the killing of many people and security sectors and there were bombings of US forces, resulting in the martyrdom of many of our heroes from the army, police and the crowd."
    He pointed out that "the Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary calls for there to be strict penalties because it is a crime and a treason in some military leaders."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:44 am