Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

NASSIF ACCUSED AL-ASADI AGAIN: $ 70 MILLION BEHIND THE CONCEALMENT OF THE DEAL MITSUBISHI

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

NASSIF ACCUSED AL-ASADI AGAIN: $ 70 MILLION BEHIND THE CONCEALMENT OF THE DEAL MITSUBISHI Empty NASSIF ACCUSED AL-ASADI AGAIN: $ 70 MILLION BEHIND THE CONCEALMENT OF THE DEAL MITSUBISHI

Post by rocky on Wed 10 Jul 2019, 7:03 am

NASSIF ACCUSED AL-ASADI AGAIN: $ 70 MILLION BEHIND THE CONCEALMENT OF THE DEAL MITSUBISHI
Tuesday, 9 July 2019 6:13 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National Expert Center NNC 
revealed a member of the Commission on Integrity Parliamentary High Nassif, on Wednesday, there is a compromise file Mitsubishi $ 70 million, saying that "it has 153 documents related to the file of the Mitsubishi."

Naseef said in a statement to the National News Center (NNC) that "the file of the Mitsubishi cars suffers from a lot of corruption in two stages," contracting and marketing, "pointing out that" the Inspector General of the Interior when he took the decision to form a commission to assign the officers and referral of the file to integrity and can not be re-marketing Cars and go to the settlement and this raises suspicions of great corruption. "
She pointed out that "it has very serious information and will be a commission of inquiry in the Integrity Committee there is waste in the file of the settlement and not a contract worth 70 million, asserting," I have 153 documents relating to the file of the Mitsubishi. "
"There is a lobby of members of the House of Representatives to investigate the file because it is flawed corruption and will be the decision of the House of Representatives, explaining that" there are three files in the interior, including the dumping of 114 files of corruption on the federal and not know where the files went and there are suspicions of the arrest of seven million " .
Naseef said that "there is another file related to the Martyrs' Fund will be opened an investigation, noting that" the Inspector-General is responsible for the files because he is the one who announced the existence of corruption and investigation and we will refer to anyone involved in those files,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 14 Nov 2019, 1:16 am