Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili: There is nothing official about the mass of Fayyad on education

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili: There is nothing official about the mass of Fayyad on education Empty Zamili: There is nothing official about the mass of Fayyad on education

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:25 am

Zamili: There is nothing official about the mass of Fayyad on education

09:00 - 11/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the member of the Committee on Education MP Abbas Zamili, on Thursday, that there is nothing official about the receipt of the bloc, "Fayadh" tender for the post of Minister of Education, pointing out that the former candidates for this position were rejected for lack of qualifications for this position.
    "The information about the transformation of the post of Minister of Education from the mass of Khamis Al-Khanjar to a mass of tender led by (Falih al-Fayadh) is inaccurate, and was not issued by official bodies, but only a media interview," Zamili said in a statement.
    He added that "there is a bad selection of candidates from the mass of the dagger to the post of Minister of Education, in addition to the choices of the Prime Minister, where it needs a solid personality possess the qualifications required for the person of the Minister of Education," noting that "the atmosphere in the parliament was not against the dagger, but because of affiliations Candidates and backgrounds of their relatives. "
    "There is a lack of candidates by the candidate bloc for the post of Minister of Education," Zamili said, adding that "Nineveh contains a large number of competencies and can come with dignitaries and competent for the post of Minister of Education." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am