Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington Empty Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2019, 2:31 am

[size=36]Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington[/size]

Economy | 09:30 - 11/07/2019

airways - Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington 61172019_2018_4_25_20_22_38_276

Follow - up - the balance of News 
    said Qatar News Agency on Wednesday that Qatar Airways has announced that it has signed agreements in Washington this week , totaling more than five billion dollars. 
    The agency gave no further details. 
    Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani met with US President Donald Trump on Tuesday to exchange views on latest regional and international developments as well as economic and security ties between the two countries.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

airways - Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington Empty Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2019, 2:43 am

Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington

airways - Qatar Airways signs $ 5 billion deals in Washington 16186

Qatar Airways has signed agreements in Washington this week with a total value of more than $ 5 billion, the Qatar News Agency (QNA) said on Wednesday.

The agency gave no further details.

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani, met with US President Donald Trump on Tuesday to exchange views on the latest regional and international developments as well as economic and security ties between the two countries.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:13 am