Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Norway signs $ 9 million agreement for "stabilization" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Norway signs $ 9 million agreement for "stabilization" in Iraq Empty Norway signs $ 9 million agreement for "stabilization" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Jul 2019, 4:10 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Norway signs $ 9 million agreement for "stabilization" in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]The Norwegian government on Wednesday signed a partnership agreement with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in the amount of 9 million dollars (75 million Norwegian kroner) to support stabilization and recovery efforts for Iraq's post-conflict phase.
    [size=45]The grant funds from the Government of Norway will be allocated through the UNDP's Restructuring Program for Free Zones, which funds quick-track initiatives for liberated areas from the Sahel control.[/size]
    [size=45]This is the 10th contribution of the Government of Norway to the program for the restoration of the liberated areas since 2015, bringing its total contribution to 45,000,000 US dollars (NOK 376,200,000).[/size]

[size=45]Norway is the seventh largest contributor out of 27 donors to fund the stabilization program for liberated areas.[/size]
    [size=45]"Our priority now is to focus on the regions that have been occupied for a period of occupation and the areas that have been liberated recently," said UNDP Resident Representative Zainah Ali Ahmed.[/size]
    [size=45]"We are grateful to the Norwegian government for all the support and to reaffirm its commitment not only to stability in Iraq but also to ensure the long-term prosperity of the Iraqi people," she said.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:37 am