Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Raed Fahmi warning of the phenomenon of buying and selling positions: will make the slogan of corrup

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Raed Fahmi warning of the phenomenon of buying and selling positions: will make the slogan of corrup Empty Raed Fahmi warning of the phenomenon of buying and selling positions: will make the slogan of corrup

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:11 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Raed Fahmi warning of the phenomenon of buying and selling positions: will make the slogan of corruption address hollow[/size]

[size=45]The secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Iraq, MP of the alliance of Saron, Comrade Raed Fahmi, on Wednesday, called for a real fight against the phenomenon of selling and buying jobs, warning that the anti-corruption slogan has become a "hollow address".
    [size=45]"Acceptance of the phenomenon of buying and selling positions and job grades, including special grades as widely circulated, is a troubling indicator," Comrade Fahmi said in a tweet posted on his official Twitter account.[/size]

[size=45]He warned that "without the fight against this dangerous phenomenon, firmly, and to hold accountable perpetrators of civilian staff and military political officials, but it means the perpetuation of corruption in the body of the state and society", warning that this phenomenon if proved correct, will make the "slogan of anti-corruption title hollow".[/size]
    [size=45]In connection for "People's Road" with Comrade Fahmi, stressed that "the time has come to reveal the findings of previous investigations related," Msttrda "is now required from the parliament and the authorities involved in combating corruption, to stop at this phenomenon revealed its dimensions and disclosure of those involved in it."[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:27 am