Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Jordanian Minister: The King directed the expertise and potential of Jordan in the hands of Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Jordanian Minister: The King directed the expertise and potential of Jordan in the hands of Iraq Empty Jordanian Minister: The King directed the expertise and potential of Jordan in the hands of Iraq

Post by rocky on Thu 11 Jul 2019, 5:44 am

[size=28]Jordanian Minister: The King directed the expertise and potential of Jordan in the hands of Iraq

10:33 - 11/07/2019

[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad .. 
The Minister of the digital economy and the Jordanian leadership Muthanna Gharaibeh, Thursday, King Abdullah II drew develop expertise and potential of Jordan in the hands of our brothers in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as called for the granting of the necessary facilities of Jordanian companies to enter the Iraqi market. 
During his meeting with the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, Minister of Finance Fuad Hussein, Jordanian Minister of Finance Fouad Al-Ghuraibeh stressed the "capabilities and capabilities of Jordanian companies in the fields of digital transformation and e-payment," and that under the guidance of His Majesty King Abdullah II, Brothers in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ". 
Al Ghuraibeh also presented the investment opportunities available in Jordan in the ICT sectors and economic sectors, while stressing the necessary facilities for Iraqi investors in Jordan.
Al-Gharaibeh called for giving Jordanian companies the necessary facilities to enter Iraqi markets so that they can hold companies with institutions and companies from the public and private sectors in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in various fields to adapt their expertise and transfer their experiences to support and develop the Iraqi economy. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jul 2019, 6:13 pm