Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Energy Surprises the world in oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Energy Surprises the world in oil production Empty International Energy Surprises the world in oil production

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Jul 2019, 6:11 am

International Energy Surprises the world in oil production 5d09e97894575
    International Energy Surprises the world in oil production

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said on Friday that the rise in US oil production would outweigh global demand and lead to a large accumulation of stocks around the world in the next nine months.
    The outlook seems to signal the need for OPEC and its allies to cut production to achieve a balance in the market despite their existing agreement being extended, with demand for OPEC oil expected to drop to only 28 million bpd in early 2020.
    "The lack of supply in the market is not the problem at the moment and it seems that any rebalancing has been postponed to the future," the IEA said in its monthly report.
    "This is clearly a great challenge for those who are managing the market," she said, referring to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and allied producers such as 

https://glgamesh.com/archives/86512

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:11 pm