Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asiroun: Abdul Mahdi gave us the green light for the nomination of special grades

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

special - Asiroun: Abdul Mahdi gave us the green light for the nomination of special grades Empty Asiroun: Abdul Mahdi gave us the green light for the nomination of special grades

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 2:21 am

Asiroun: Abdul Mahdi gave us the green light for the nomination of special grades

08:32 - 13/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy MP for the Alliance Abbas Abbas Aliawi, on Saturday, the coalition gave the green light to Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the selection of special grades, calling on Abdul-Mahdi to announce the names of blocs pressing him on positions.
    Aliawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the alliance of those who are waiving all special grades gave Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the green light in the nomination of the right people."
    He added that "Abdul-Mahdi demands disclosure in front of the public on the blocks that are pressing on private positions and trying to acquire them for the sake of reform."
    Alawi said that "the freedom of choice will be the Prime Minister and is obliged to end the file during the next three months as a legal deadline can not be breached at all," noting that "the parliament is ready to support his reform steps and vote on candidates in batches." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 am