Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The law calls for Abdul-Mahdi to accelerate the replacement of these ministers

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul - The law calls for Abdul-Mahdi to accelerate the replacement of these ministers Empty The law calls for Abdul-Mahdi to accelerate the replacement of these ministers

Post by rocky on Sat 13 Jul 2019, 2:24 am

The law calls for Abdul-Mahdi to accelerate the replacement of these ministers

09:57 - 13/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
Student leader of the coalition of state law MP Abdul-Ala al-Naeli, Saturday, Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  accelerate the change of ministers, which included accountability and justice. 
"The Prime Minister is convinced that some ministers have problems and postponed the issue until the completion of the completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  ," he said, adding that "the change of these ministers was subject to completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  was completed except for the Ministry of Education." 
"Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  change ministers who have accountability, justice and terrorism-related issues," he said.
"The prime minister is entrusted with the interests of the Iraqi people in the selection of competent ministers," said Naeeli, head of the Committee of Martyrs and Parliamentary Prisoners. "There are three ministers who are subject to the procedures of not taking office in the government." Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Dec 2019, 7:50 pm