Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The US Embassy in Baghdad has become a hotbed of the Mossad and is called and must be closed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The US Embassy in Baghdad has become a hotbed of the Mossad and is called and must be closed Empty Deputy: The US Embassy in Baghdad has become a hotbed of the Mossad and is called and must be closed

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 3:42 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy: The US Embassy in Baghdad has become a hotbed of the Mossad and is called and must be closed[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-07-13 04:02
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The deputy of the Sadikun parliamentary bloc Hassan Salem, Saturday, that the US Embassy in Baghdad has become a "hotbed of the Israeli Mossad and a farewell," stressing that it must be closed after "violating" the norms and international laws.

Salem said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the United States violated the norms and covenants and international laws in the case of the work of embassies in other countries, where the embassies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] became a hotbed of the Israeli Mossad and terrorist gangs of the alarm."

Salem pointed out that "the US Embassy in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] left its diplomatic duty and take care of the interests of its community in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and turned to interference with Iraqi Sunnis and espionage and raise rumors and sedition." 

He added that "the violation of laws by the US Embassy and its departure from its work organized by international law makes them lose the status of embassy, ​​so the closure of the law is a duty." 

"As a result of political divisions and some feeling that America is the guardian of his grace, the government is weak and unable to take a firm stand against the US embassy."

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:20 am