Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul - Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi Empty Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi

Post by rocky on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi
[/size]
[/size]

• [ltr] July 14, 2019[/ltr]
  • [ltr]:[/ltr]

[size]
  Baghdad / Sumer News A member of the General Conference of the stream of wisdom Haidar Sultan, that the slogans against corruption exist in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, but without application. Sultan said in an interview with the channel Tigris that corruption continues and growing in the government of Abdul Mahdi, indicating that the competent authorities to combat corruption did not transfer one person to the judiciary. Sultan pointed out that all options are available to wisdom. "When we guarantee half plus one, we will change Abdul Mahdi." He added that the priorities of wisdom are to expand the opposition front and form a shadow government to be ready at any time.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Abdul - Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi Empty Re: Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi

Post by wciappetta on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 5:52 am

When we guarantee half plus one, we will change Abdul Mahdi." He added that the priorities of wisdom are to expand the opposition front and form a shadow government to be ready at any time.

Well that answers my question, if Abadi does take over he will present a new cabinet, if he does though adoption will be swift because they will already be agreed before he takes over.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Abdul - Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi Empty Re: Wisdom: Guarantee half plus one will topple Abdul Mahdi

Post by mochasmom on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 8:22 am

Let's hope he adopts otherwise were screwed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 23 Aug 2019, 7:43 pm