Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior Minister: Abdul Mahdi will not allow any attack on an associate even if he was before him

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior Minister: Abdul Mahdi will not allow any attack on an associate even if he was before him Empty Interior Minister: Abdul Mahdi will not allow any attack on an associate even if he was before him

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:54 am

[size=55][size=35]Interior Minister: Abdul Mahdi will not allow any attack on an associate even if he was before [/size][/size][size=35]him[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

• [ltr] July 14, 2019 - 4:16[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Number of readings:[/ltr]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Interior Minister Yasin al-Yasiri said on Sunday that the head of the armed forces' general, Adel Abdul Mahdi, would not allow any attack on an associate and an officer even if he was before him. "Interior Minister Yasin al-Yasiri received in his office Major General Alaa Gharib, the police chief of Wasit province and Major Mohammad Riyad al-Dabbat in the control of the committee (Baghdad-Wasit), which was signed by the governor of Wasit, where al-Yasiri conveyed the greetings of the president The Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Major Mohammad and all officers and employees of the governorate police, stressing their absolute support for them in the performance of their response. " The statement quoted al-Yasiri as saying that "the commander-in-chief's directives stipulate that under no circumstance should any of the officers in our security forces be assaulted by any party, even the prime minister personally, and that the dignity of all should be preserved. And that the judiciary takes its course and according to law. " "If there is an imbalance, administrative and legal measures are taken to fix the imbalance, whether it is the bosses or the bosses," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 am