Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Huawei plans to lay off a large number of its employees in America

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Employees - Huawei plans to lay off a large number of its employees in America Empty Huawei plans to lay off a large number of its employees in America

Post by rocky on Sun 14 Jul 2019, 9:07 am

Huawei plans to lay off a large number of its employees in America

Employees - Huawei plans to lay off a large number of its employees in America 16220

Huawei Technologies plans to lay off a large number of its employees in the United 
States, while the China Telecom Equipment Company is tackling its listing on the black list in the United States, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing informed sources. 
The layoffs are expected to include jobs in the US-based research and development unit of Huawei Technologies, which employs some 850 people at research laboratories across the United States. 
A newspaper source said the layoffs could include hundreds. Another added that the company gave Chinese workers in the United States an option to return home and continue to work in the company. 
The Wall Street Journal reported that a number of staff were already informed of their demobilization, while more jobs could be announced soon.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17222

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 8:36 pm