Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The US administration is stepping up its rhetoric against encrypted currencies and considers them a

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The US administration is stepping up its rhetoric against encrypted currencies and considers them a Empty The US administration is stepping up its rhetoric against encrypted currencies and considers them a

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 2:33 am

The US administration is stepping up its rhetoric against encrypted currencies and considers them a threat to national security

The US administration is stepping up its rhetoric against encrypted currencies and considers them a 16259

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Treasury Secretary Stephen Manuchein said he was 
"very concerned" about coded currencies, including the Liberian currency it seeks to launch, Facebook, adding that digital currencies pose a "threat" to national security for possible use of illegal activities 
. "Dissatisfied" with Facebook plans to launch this currency.
Earlier, US Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell warned of the dangers of Libra and said it would not be pursued until all major concerns were addressed.

Current date/time is Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:51 pm