Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ECLAC: Returns the budget to the Government depending on reduction ratio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ECLAC: Returns the budget to the Government depending on reduction ratio  Empty ECLAC: Returns the budget to the Government depending on reduction ratio

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Apr 2014, 6:50 am

ECLAC: Returns the budget to the Government depending on reduction ratio

Monday, 14 April 2014
    Twilight news/parliamentary Economic Committee, said Monday that the decision to return the federal budget to the Government subject to the rebate that Quartet would agree the problem recently.

The Committee Member said Qusai Friday for "Twilight", "the House in accordance with its right to reduce the total of 4% of the total federal budget, more than this is the prerogative of the Government."
    He said Friday that "If the Quartet agreed that the region exports 100,000 barrels of oil a day, it means that the rate of export is installed in the draft budget will be reduced to three million and 100,000 barrels and this budget will be reduced to more than 4 percent, so the amendment would be to project the competence of the Government."
    And every House Committee with Vice-Presidents Quad House Qusay Al-Suhail and Aref tayfur, Haider Al-Abadi, Deputy Salman Al-jumaili to find quick solutions to the budget crisis.
    For h/c h/a

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:36 am