Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in so

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in so Empty Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in so

Post by rocky on Tue 16 Jul 2019, 7:58 am

Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in southern Iraq
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
16/07/2019 15:47:00 PM | Number of readings: 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD /
A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil announced the signing on Wednesday the memorandum of understanding on the investment of gas in the south of the country between the South Gas companies and US oil and the presence of Deputy Prime Minister for Energy and Minister of Oil.
Asim Jihad said in a statement received by (Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "this memorandum, which later turns into a contract aimed at investing gas from 5 oil fields."
He explained that the memorandum "comes within the plans of the ministry to invest gas associated with oil operations from the fields of Basra province, in order to maximize the national production of dry gas, liquids and condensates, and stop burning gas and preserve the environment."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in so Empty Re: Conscious / Oil: the signing of a memorandum of understanding for the investment of gas Artawi in so

Post by Screwball on Wed 17 Jul 2019, 12:54 am

Oh my this will amount to a 100 billion easy

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 6:55 am